plumBOSS exactCUT 220E PipeCut 15-220mm
- Medium duty (6.0 kg) pipe cutting system
- Range of use 15 - 220mm
- Max pipe wall thickness: 8mm for steel or 14mm for plastic
The exactCUT pipe cutting systems are designed and made for professional use. All exactCUT pipe cutters are lightweight and easy to carry and operate on-site. You can use exactCUTs to cut steel, plastic, copper, cast-iron, stainless steel and multi-layer pipes.
Pipes made of steel, cast iron and other materials are usually cut with dangerous, imprecise angle grinders or heavy and unwieldy pipe cutting machines. Slow, labour-intensive manual pipe cutters are also commonly used.
The ground-breaking new plumBOSS exactCUT System essentially resolves all the problems associated with pipe cutting. The plumBOSS exactCUT attaches to a pipe firmly, is always in the correct position and does not need to be guided. The blade chips through the pipe rather than grinding it which creates burr-free, cut surfaces that are ready for jointing. In addition, the exactCUT won't generate dust or dangerous sparking and the chips produced by a plumBOSS exactCUT saw cool quickly and fall in the immediate vicinity of the cutting site without causing damage.
The ease of use also improves work safety; no special skills or long-term training is needed to operate plumBOSS exactCUT smoothly. The entire weight of a plumBOSS exactCUT rests on the pipe being cut, so using it is easy and safe, and only about a metre of working room is required. During operation, the saw is firmly attached to the pipe and cannot work itself loose from the operator's grasp.
Benefits of exactCUT Pipe Cutting System
- Great improvements in ease and safety including fire safety
- After cutting, the cut ends of the pipe are straight and ready to be connected
- The Exact method provides an extremely fast cutting speed which saves working time significantly
- Ease of work and better working conditions, as the Exact method is designed to be used in worksite conditions (on-site) and it is very practical and light to use
- The cutting process is also very safe to the user. The machine is tightly fixed to the pipe and cannot rush from the user's hands
- The method is environmentally safe because the cutting does not produce significant sparks or dust
- Infinite range of pipes with one machine
- Pipes can be cut everywhere when electric power is available
- All pipe materials such as steel, stainless, cast-iron, copper, and plastic, multi-layer can be cut
- Workbenches or big tripod stands are not needed
- Reasonable purchase price